Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to enjoy riding ATV Bike 250cc through the beaten track provide and continue visiting Tourist destination in Ubud Village. Is great adventure for those like to ride an ATV bike and do sightseeing tour to see interesting places with beautiful panorama site.
First we will enjoy the ATV Ride adventure with duration 2 hours through the beaten track provide, you will explore the beauty of rice terrace and passed the local village and river. The ATV Ride is not a speed adventure but more sightseeing adventure, after finish ATV Ride you will enjoy lunch with Indonesian food.
Then after lunch we will visit Ubud Monkey Forest to see the monkey in the sanctuary in the center of ubud village, Then we will visit Ubud Royal Palace which is Ubud King traditional house long time ago and use for center of government during empire era. Then we walk to Ubud Art Market, the location right opposite the Ubud Royal Palace, is traditional market which have two section of building which is one for traditional market for local people which sell various vegetables and other stuff, the other building is for tourist which is sell various handicraft, the price her is negotiable, if you have good skill of bargaining you can have good price.
The Bali Combination Tour will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour guide who outstanding beside you to give complete information.
Below is a short description Bali Tourist Attractions will be visit during Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour :
Bali ATV Ride Tour is one of Bali Land Activities by offer a high quality of service of fun Bali Tour ATV Riding trips. Our experienced instructor will carry out a full safety briefing before riding through the cocoa plantation compound, Balinese villages, crossing back road tracks, rice fields, black sandy beach, beach ATV with sunset view and take in the breathtaking views. Read More….
Ubud Traditional Art Market is a traditional market offering beautiful and attractive souvenirs made by local Balinese people.It is not far different with other markets available in the tourism area where moIt is an ideal place to place for tourists where they can experience at the great bargain art market in Ubud Bali. This market as a society economics center of Ubud and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Read More….
Puri Saren Ubud Palace is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. It is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823.Puri Saren Ubud or Ubud Royal Palace is an artistic cultural life center, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics Read More….
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour Packages Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Enjoy 2 hours ATV ride adventure
- 12.30 – ATV ride tour finish and enjoy lunch
- 13.30 – Lunch finish and continue the tour
- 14.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Art Market
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour Price :
- Adult : USD 80/person
- Children : USD 65/person (children 7 – 12 years)
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour Price Include :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Private Air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 2 hours ATV Ride Activities
- Professional ATV Instructor
- Lunch Indonesian Food
- Mineral water during the trips
Bali ATV Ride and Ubud Tour Packages Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Tags : Bali Activities