Bali Kintamani Tour is the best Bali Full Day Tour Packages in Bali to Visit Kintamani Village with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake batur from the top. Is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one.
Beside see the volcano, also the Bali kintamani tour will visit other interesting tourist destination which is worth to visit during your journey explore this amazing islands. Kintamani Tour will visit places of interest in Bali like Watching Barong and Keris Dance performance or Trance dance is traditional Balinese dance with story fighting Good and Evil, then tour continue to visit Celuk Village for see the process making traditional gold and silver art, Batuan Village for see the process making traditional painting art in this village, then we heading to kintamani for see the magnificent view of Active mount Batur and Lake batur view. After finish admire the beauty of volcano view we will having lunch in Kintamani with view volcano of mount batur and lake batur from the restaurant, After lunch Kintamani tour continue to visit Tirta Empul Temple is a sacred holy spring water temple at Tampak siring village, then tour will be visit Gunung Kawi temple is ancient Bali royal tombs and last visit during Bali Kintamani Tour is visit the Goa Gajah Temple or known as a elephant cave temple, after finish explore the elephant cave temple we will go back to hotel with bring Amazing memory feature in this full day kintamani mount batur volcano and lake bature view tour packages. Enjoy this Kintamani Tour Packages with our professional tour driver by perform excellent Bali Tours Services during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Bali Kintamani Tour.
Places of Interest will be visiting during Bali Kintamani Volcano View Tour :
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali. Banas Pati Rajah is the fourth "brother" or spirit child that accompanies a child throughout life. Banas Pati Rajah is the spirit which animates Barong. A protector spirit, he is often represented by a lion, and traditional performances of his Read More…..
Celuk Village Bali is formerly as a traditional Balinese village located in the entrance gate of Gianyar Regency and has changed into a tourist attraction with its trademark in the form of gold and silver. The village located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency has the uniqueness and excellent in production of gold and silver handicrafts. Almost all the families and villagers are Balinese who professional, Read More…..
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every third day, the main street becomes a bustling chaos of vendors, some of whom have traveled from far away, carrying their wares on horseback.Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in Read More….
Gunung Kawi Temple is a collection of ten candi, created to evoke the appearance of temple fronts and designed to provide residence for the souls of ancient kings. The candi are hewn into the valley walls on both sides of the Pekerisan River. The Gunung Kawi Temple does have an interesting history.Inscriptions over each Candi approximate the date of construction to be in the 11th C. It is believed that Read More….
Goa Gajah Temple or Elephant Cave Temple which is located in west side of countryside, Blah Batuh Sub district and Gianyar Regency. It is about 27 km from Denpasar town. This cave is built at crevasse edge from the federation of 2 rills that is called Pangkung River , where the irrigation is mixed with Petanu River flow. The federation area of two rivers is called Campuhan/Mixture. It owns the magical energy Read More….
- Barong And Keris Dance Ferpormance
- Celuk Village For Silver And Gold
- Batuan Village Traditional Painting
- Kintamani Village Mount Batur Volcano And Lake Batur View
- Tirta Empul Temple ( Holy Spring )
- Gunung Kawi Temple
- Goa Gajah Temple ( Elephat Cave Temple )
Kintamani Full Day Tour Itinerary :
- 08:30 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Village for Traditional Gold and Silver Art
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art
- 12.00 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani Village to see Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View
- 13.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View
- 15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 16.00 – Visit Gunung Kawi Temple (Bali Ancient Royal Tombs)
- 17.00 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple)
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Note : Pick-up area covered – Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport. Please contact us or email us : email@example.com for pick up in different area
Bali Kintamani Tour Price :
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tour Price and Inclusive Tour Price, Please see below the details of Bali Kintamani tour price :
Regular Tour Price | Kintamani Volcano Tour
The Price above includes :
- Private Air-conditioning Car
- Petrol / Gasoline
- English Speaking Driver
- Max 6 person ( email us for more participant )
Inclusive Tour Price | Kintamani Volcano Tour
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Ticket Barong Dance Performance
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Buffet at Batur Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- One bottle of mineral water
Contack Us On : WhatsApp | LIne +62 859 3534 3436 Or Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bali Kintamani Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person
- For single traveler additional 50% charge
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 4 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Tags : Bali Tour Planner