Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour is a Bali Combination Tour Packages to try the challenge white water rafting tours at ayung river in north of Ubud Bali and continue visiting the sea temple or Tanah Lot Temple and visit other tourist destinations. Ayung River is the longest and largest river in Bali and along this river white water rafting was introduce in Bali, To experience raftng on ayung west side is amazing, for besides the enjoyment of challenging rapids, the panorama of this beautiful intact nature area is highlighted by the appereance of wild animals along the rafting route such as big bats, black monkeys and more. Other places of interest will visit is Taman Ayun Temple is a temple located in mengwi regency and the main temple for mengwi kingdom surrounded by the wide moat. Then the last site feautured in the Ayung Rafting and tanah Lot Tour is to visit Tanah Lot Temple is located at Tabanan Regency and spectacular tanah lot posibly the best known and most photografer temple in Bali islands with beautiful sunset view. The Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour will be very enjoyable with our friendly Bali Day Tours Driver will make the trip memorable one. Below is short decription places of onterest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour.
Places of Interest will be visit during Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour :
Bali Ayung River Rafting Tour is one of the best Bali Rafting Tour Packages in northern part of Ubud with the beautiful and high riverbank. Ripples irrigate the river rock, tracing Bali nature pass the river which is full of fun and pass the attractive and challenging rapids are the Impressive Bali Ayung River Rafting experience on your vacation in Bali. Ayung River one of the best whitewater river in Bali for rating Read More….
Taman Ayun Temple is a very beautiful Hindu temple uniquely designed with a distinctive style of Balinese architecture and surrounded by a large of fishpond that looks like floating on the water.Taman Ayun Temple is featured by the unique shape of temple building with towering tiers style decorated with Balinese ornaments with high artistic values that gives the sacred for its temple. Taman Ayun Temple is well also known as a Royal Mengwi Temple located in Mengwi District, Gadung Regency Read More…..
Bali Tanah Lot Temple is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan Regency. It is situated in 30 Km in west side of Denpasar town and about 11 Km in south side of Tabanan town. The temple is built on the rock with 3 acre size and reachable in a few minute by walk, because it is just 20 meters from the coastal lip. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in Bali with spectacular view of sunset. At some nooks of coral reef around Tanah Lot Temple. Read More….
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Itinerary :
- 08.00 – Pick up from hotel
- 09.45 – Arrive at Starting Point
- 10.00 – Start the Bali Rafting Adventure at Ayung River
- 12.30 – Rafting finish and join the lunch
- 14.30 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 16.30 – Visit Tanah Lot Temple
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Price :
- Adult : USD 55 /person
- Children : USD 45 /person (children 7 – 12 years)
Contact Us On : WhatsApp | LIne +62 859 3534 3436 Or Email : email@example.com
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Price Includes:
- Entrance fee at all tourist destination as mentioned
- Private air conditioner vehicle
- Professional English speaking driver
- Petrol / Gasoline
- 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud
- Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant
- Mineral water during the trips
Bali Rafting and Tanah Lot Tour Packages Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Tags : Bali Combination Tour, Bali Tour Planner