Mount Batur Sunrise Trek & White Water Rafting is an exciting tour package combination between hike up the volcano.
Ayung river is Bali’s most amazing river with spectacular and really great fun filled by more than 45 rapids set on a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest, magnificent waterfall and stone carving on the cliff.
Only Rejeki Ayung Rafting offer the longest trip for white water rafting to explore the real adventure to inprove your experiences about Bali’s most amazing activities.
Mount Batur Sunrise Trek & White Water Rafing itinerary:
- 40 – 03.00 am: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
- 00 am: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 15 am: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 40 am: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
- 40 am: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point).
- 00 am: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation.
- 00 pm: Starting point of Rafting.
- 00 pm: Finish point of Rafting & having lunch.
- 30 pm: Boarding car and back to the hotel.
Mount Batur SunriseTrek & White Water RaftingPrice :
- Mount Batur Trekking + Natural Hot spring : USD.65/Person
Contack Us On : WhatsApp | LIne +62 859 3534 3436 Or Email : email@example.com
Related Post : Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur Sunrise Trek & White Water Rafting Inclusion:
- Pick up and return to your hotel by private air conditioned car
- Experienced Mount Batur Trekking Guide English speaking
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
- Professional White Water Rafting Guide
- Entrance Fee to Kintamani Area
- Breakfast & Lunch & Drinking water
- 21% Government tax and Services.
- Use of towels, shower, toilet, changing room, locker and waterproof bag
What To Bring:
- Hiking shoes or sport shoes
- Jacket & long pants, extra clothes.
- Bali rafting outfit IT-shirt, short pants or swimsuit.
- Sport shoes or slipper
Pick Up Time:
- Ubud Area: 02:00 am
- Sanur Area: 02:00 am
- Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran: 01:00 am
- Seminyak, Canggu, Legian: 01:00 am
- Activity Level: Moderate.
- Hiking Duration: 4 hours (up & down)
- Rafting Duration: 2 hours
- Temperature: 8 – 15° Celsius (At the summit).
Tags : Ubud White Water Rafting