Ubud Kintamani Tour is the best Bali Full Day Tour Package in Bali Islands to enjoy Visiting interest places at Ubud Village and continue to Kintamani for enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Batur Volcano.
This Ubud Kintamani Tour will visit places of interest in Bali like watching traditional Barong and Keris Dance performance is balinese dance story about battle good and evil, then the tour continue to visit Celuk Village is traditional village for gold and silver handicraft, then tour will visit Batuan Village is a traditional balinese village with beautiful fine art, then tour continue to visit the Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple, a myth described if this temple was build by God Indra for protect the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa, then ubud and kintamani volcano tour will visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount batur volcano, is a mountain tourism object for see the view of mount batur and lake batur view, and you will having lunch in Kintamani, while having lunch you can admire the beauty of the mount batur volcano and the lake batur from the restaurant. After lunch we will visit beautiful Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village, take picture as many as you like with back ground the ubud tegalalang rice terrace, and then tour continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest in the center of ubud town is small forest and conservation by dwelt with some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, is great moment to encounter with funny animal, after that we back to your hotel with bring a wonderful memory during this Full Day Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour. Enjoy this Ubud Kintamani Tour with our Bali Tours Driver Service during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Ubud Kintamani Tour.
Below is a short description Bali Tourist Attractions will be visit during Bali Ubud and Kintamani Full Day Tour :
Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. He is the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali. Banas Pati Rajah is the fourth "brother" or spirit child that accompanies a child throughout life. Banas Pati Rajah is the spirit which animates Barong. A protector spirit, he is often represented by a lion, and traditional performances of his struggles Read More….
Celuk Village Bali is formerly as a traditional Balinese village located in the entrance gate of Gianyar Regency and has changed into a tourist attraction with its trademark in the form of gold and silver. The village located in Sukawati District, Gianyar Regency has the uniqueness and excellent in production of gold and silver handicrafts. Almost all the families and villagers are Balinese who professional, skilled Read More…..
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists and craftsmen, Read More…..
Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today.Over 1000 years old, the temple and its two bathing places have been used by the people for Read More…..
Bali Kintamani Village is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani his a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every third day, the main street becomes a bustling chaos of vendors, some of whom have traveled from far away, carrying their wares on horseback.Kintamani is the object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in Read More….
Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the famous tourist objects in Bali situated in Tegalalang Village north of Ubud Bali featured by the amazing rice terrace set the cliff. Tegalalang Village is located on 600 m above sea levels covered by good temperature where most of the villagers as a farmer.Tegalalang Village is become famous because of the beautiful rice terrace that the tourist to come and see this amazing Read More…..
Sacred Ubud Monkey Forest Sanctuary is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. It is strategically located in the heart of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Balinese language called Wanara Wana are spread out in the island and Ubud Monkey Forest it self own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the local community own important Read More…..
Ubud And Kintamani Tour Itinerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage (Traditional Gold and Silver Art)
- 11.30 – Visit Batuan Village (Traditional Painting Art)
- 12.30 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 13.30 – Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Active Volcano and Lake Batur
- 13.40 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Active Volcano
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 – Back to Hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at Hotel
Ubud Kintamani Tour Price :
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tours Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Bali Ubud Kintamani Tours Packages price :
Regular Tour Price :
- Price ONLY includes : Private Car, Petrol and English Speaking Driver
Inclusive Tour Packages Price :
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Ticket Barong Dance Performance
- 1 x Lunch Indonesian Buffet at Batur Restaurant
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- Mineral water during this trips
Contact Us On : WhatsApp | LIne +62 859 3534 3436 Or Email : email@example.com
Ubud Kintamani Full Day Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Children under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 4 years free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip. for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
Tags : Bali Tour Planner