Ubud Uluwatu Tour is a Bali Half Day Tour Packages to visit two amazing tourist destination in Bali which is tourism site at Ubud Village and Uluwatu Temple Bali beautiful sunset moment as background, then enjoy fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran bay
Places of interest will be visit during Ubud Uluwatu Tour is the sanctuary ubud monkey forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud dwell by some group of monkey and tropical animals, the the tour continue to visit the Batuan Village is famous traditional Balinese village for beatiful painting art handicraft, the tour journey continue to visit the Uluwatu Temple is beautiful rock cliff temple facing to Indian ocean with some group monkey,
Then Ubud And Uluwatu Tour will continue to watching Kecak and Fire Dance Performance is traditional Balinese dance with some group of people generated combination sounds word “cak” and then the last site during Bali Ubud and Uluwatu Tour is for enjoy fresh seafood dinner at Jimbaran Bay Beach restaurant. The Ubud Uluwatu Tour will bring you to the wonderful memory with experiences as the feature of this package. The tours will be completely enjoyable using our private full air conditioning vehicle and accompanied by our professional bali tour guide who outstanding give you complete information.
Below is a short description about the Bali Interesting Places that you will visit during Bali Half Day Ubud and Uluwatu Tour Packages:
Batuan Temple Bali is a local Balinese Hindu temple looked after by the local resident of Batuan countryside. The temple is designed very beautiful with full of Balinese ornaments and the roof temple building is made from the fiber of chromatic black palm tree. It is strategically located beside of the main road from Denpasar to Ubud. For over a thousand years, Batuan has been a village of artists Read More…
Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Last stop during Ubud Tour is visiting Ubud monkey forest in the center of Ubud Village. Its full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padangtegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. It is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. Monkey Forests in Read More….
Bali Uluwatu Temple is located in Pecatu Village, Kuta Sub-district, Badung District, Bali. The temple is 30 kilometers to the south of Denpasar. Uluwatu Temple, also called Luwur Temple, is one of the six Sad Kahyangan Temples, the main spiritual pillars in Bali Island.Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. Because of its unique location, visitors to the temple Read more…
Not known exactly where Kecak dance originated and which was first developed, but there are some kind of agreement on the Balinese Kecak was first developed into a performing arts in the village of Bona, Gianyar, as additional knowledge Kecak was originally a song or music that is resultant from a combination sounds that make up melodies that are usually used to accompany the sacred dance Sanghyang. Read More….
Jimbaran Beach Bali is one of the bali Interest Place that famous as Jimbaran Bay are located on Bali’s southwestern coast of the narrow isthmus connecting the Bali mainland and the Bukit Peninsula. The beach and the bay of Jimbaran offers small secluded areas, where tranquility and peace are the perfect antidote to a stressful world.Read More….
Ubud Uluwatu Tour Itinerary :
- 12.00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 14.00 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 15.00 – Visit Batuan Temple
- 17.30 – Visit Uluwatu Temple Bali
- 18.00 – Watch Kecak Dance Performance
- 19.30 – Enjoy Seafood dinner at Jimbaran Beach
- 21.00 – Back to hotel
- 22.00 – Arrive at hotel
Ubud Uluwatu Tour Price
We offer two price you can choose which is Regular Tour Price and Inclusive Tours Price, Please see below the details of Bali Ubud Uluwatu Tour
Inclusive Tour Price:
- With Dinner, Cost : USD55 nett/person
- Without Dinner, Cost : USD45 nett/person
Contact Us On : WhatsApp | LIne +62 859 3534 3436 Or Email : email@example.com
The Price above are includes :
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- Free sarong to enter the temple
- Ticket for Kecak Dance Performance
- 1 x Dinner Beach Front Restaurant at Jimbaran Beach
- English Speaking Driver
- Private full air-conditioning car
- Mineral water during this trips
Ubud and Uluwatu Sunset Tour Terms and Conditions
- Minimum booking 2 person, and for single traveler additional charge 50%
- Child under 11 years old 50% discount and Infant under 3 years Free of charge
- Flexible Tour – Please feel free to contact us if you have any own itinerary
- Private tour, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Reasonable and fair prices, that means NO HIDDEN FEES
- Payment in Indonesian Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates.
- Payment by Credit Card required 3% additional charge.
- Payment : do when meet in Bali / on the day of the trip, for any conditions we need deposit, can do via PayPal
- Seafood Dinner Set Menu: Mussel (5 pcs), Squid Satay (3 pcs), Life Prawns (3 pcs), Fish (300 gr), Life Crabs (300gr), Steam Rice, Vegetable, Fish Soup, Sauce (Split), Soft Drink, Peanut and Mixed Fruits
Tags : Bali Tour Planner